sound device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Sending message again - does anyone know why or how I
lost my sound device when I uploaded XP Professional an
already XP system in my new Sony VAIO?

Is there a site where I can download the sound device for
windows XP Professional so I can yuse Media Player 9.0

Thank You

Larry

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You download XP sound drivers from the web site of the sound card or
computer manufacturer.