Closed

sound device

August 6, 2004 1:01:45 AM

Sending message again - does anyone know why or how I
lost my sound device when I uploaded XP Professional an
already XP system in my new Sony VAIO?

Is there a site where I can download the sound device for
windows XP Professional so I can yuse Media Player 9.0

Thank You

Larry

More about : sound device

August 6, 2004 1:57:54 AM

You download XP sound drivers from the web site of the sound card or
computer manufacturer.

"Larry" <day_92688@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Sending message again - does anyone know why or how I
> lost my sound device when I uploaded XP Professional an
> already XP system in my new Sony VAIO?
>
> Is there a site where I can download the sound device for
> windows XP Professional so I can yuse Media Player 9.0
>
> Thank You
>
> Larry
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
January 1, 2011 2:41:30 AM

compaq presario c555tu need sound device
a b \ Driver
January 4, 2011 2:47:15 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!