Closed

sound device

Sending message again - does anyone know why or how I
lost my sound device when I uploaded XP Professional an
already XP system in my new Sony VAIO?

Is there a site where I can download the sound device for
windows XP Professional so I can yuse Media Player 9.0

Thank You

Larry
3 answers Last reply
More about sound device

    You download XP sound drivers from the web site of the sound card or
    computer manufacturer.

    "Larry" <day_92688@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Sending message again - does anyone know why or how I
    > lost my sound device when I uploaded XP Professional an
    > already XP system in my new Sony VAIO?
    >
    > Is there a site where I can download the sound device for
    > windows XP Professional so I can yuse Media Player 9.0
    >
    > Thank You
    >
    > Larry
  2. compaq presario c555tu need sound device
  3. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Drivers Device Driver Devices Windows XP