GTX 690 HELP

jgonzo

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Decided to return my gtx 670 because I was able to get my hands on a 690 for dirt cheap! Anywho what should I look for to make sure that this card is legit not some foreign knockoff. B/c I only have a certain allotted time to demand a refund and the day I get it I will be double checking everything. Second, do I need the retail box for the warranty? Or will it be void since I dont have the original box? The manufacturer is supposedly EVGA.

jgonzo

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Ya that its from a 3rd party seller, but it is brand new. The reason for sale is a bit strange, and how it supposedly came, but it could be legit. So when I go and set up the warranty I need to enter a serial number off the card? Because if that is the case the warranty information should spot if the card is legit or not. On a side note the guy selling has 3 for sale, and said that he couldn't crossfire them so they are up for sale! Lmao that made me worried!

jgonzo

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Ya I was able to pick one up for $750 plus shipping, but there is a 14 day money back guarantee so I just don't know what to think. Just want to be sure that it is in fact a awesome deal not some scheme.