Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

I downloaded the file RTCW_TAUNTS.CFG but i
can't get it to work.
Does anyone have tips or maybe a better program to
make the sounds with a single keystroke.?

TNX

HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Would you please post a link to the site where you found this file or
post the file here ? I would like to work on it and find the solution
to fix it and if I can I'll post here what to do for you to fix your
taunts.

thankx