My problem is that my printer using windows 98 allowed me
to print on both sides of the paper. Windows XP has the
driver incorporated in the program and there is no way to
change your printer settings. Hewelet Packard does not
have an up grade fo Windows XP. What are the people using
for a printing program?

HP decided not to write updated drivers for this very discontinued printer.
You can regain the duplex ability by using the software available from
www.fineprint.com.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Ken Dalgarno" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My problem is that my printer using windows 98 allowed me
> to print on both sides of the paper. Windows XP has the
> driver incorporated in the program and there is no way to
> change your printer settings. Hewelet Packard does not
> have an up grade fo Windows XP. What are the people using
> for a printing program?

TRENDING THREADS