Need help synching contacts from 7210 to 6600

I'm trying to sync my entire contacts list from a 7210 to a 6600 through
Bluetooth and I'm not getting much love. They're connecting perfectly
and I have no problem sending individual contacts from one phone to the
other but because I have well over a thousand I'd like to avoid this
arduous task. Any ideas? And if you do can you please spell it out for
me like I'm very stupid, thanks.

--
ninethreefive
More about need synching contacts 7210 6600

    Have you tried exporting and saving the contacts file using the 7210
    software? In PC Suite for 6600 there's an option to import data from other
    phones.

    "ninethreefive" <ninethreefive.1ifrhn@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

    > I'm trying to sync my entire contacts list from a 7210 to a 6600 through
    > Bluetooth and I'm not getting much love. They're connecting perfectly
    > and I have no problem sending individual contacts from one phone to the
    > other but because I have well over a thousand I'd like to avoid this
    > arduous task. Any ideas? And if you do can you please spell it out for
    > me like I'm very stupid, thanks.
    >

    > --
    > ninethreefive
    > brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/