I have a small hard disk with a partition in C and D. I
would like to bring the D back to C. I want just one C.
How can I do that.

Witho

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If you don't want to lose any of the info on either of the partitions then
you will have to buy Partiton Magic 8 at your local computer store.