Sign in with
Your question

First gaming pc, buying today please lookover

Last response: in Systems
December 2, 2012 3:44:32 PM

Hey guys im buying my first gaming pc today, I have been researching for a while now and this is what I have come up with.
http://pcpartpicker.com/ca/p/qAjw
Can I pull the trigger already?
a b 4 Gaming
December 2, 2012 3:57:15 PM

I half to say i am pretty shocked.I do not need to recommend you to change anything.Looks like your research payed off.I have nothing to drill you about lol.Good job it's all compatible nicely balanced build enjoy!
m
l
December 2, 2012 4:07:47 PM

I agree with bigcyco. Great build. I wouldn't get Seagate drives though. They are known to fail.
m
l
Related resources
December 2, 2012 4:53:13 PM

techdude9 said:
I agree with bigcyco. Great build. I wouldn't get Seagate drives though. They are known to fail.

Thanks for the support bigcyco and techdude. I took your advice and went with a wd black instead. Ordering now, wish me luck !!!
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
December 2, 2012 4:56:04 PM

No problem.Your welcome!Good luck and enjoy!
m
l
December 2, 2012 5:11:24 PM

Good luck :) 
m
l
December 2, 2012 7:09:54 PM

techdude9 said:
Test it out and see. xD

O_O :(  im already worried to the max, you are making me go crazy. Wraps self in blanket shivers in fear. I hope itll be good.
m
l
December 3, 2012 1:02:23 AM

raresb said:
O_O :(  im already worried to the max, you are making me go crazy. Wraps self in blanket shivers in fear. I hope itll be good.

Lol those people are idiots and probably didn't even need all that power in the first place, which is probably the reason it blew up for them.
m
l
!