  • Nokia
  • Cases
Last response: in Brands
January 6, 2005 11:13:19 PM

Does anyone know if there are any decent carry cases available for the 6630
yet ?

More about : 6630 case

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 10:05:43 PM

"Macbeth" <1@2.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there are any decent carry cases available for the
6630
> yet ?

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/cat/6630-Cases.htm

Is all I've seen so far...
January 8, 2005 2:04:20 AM

Yeah I saw them too and have ordered the Nokia case so will let the group
know how good / bad it is. After having a bodyglove for my 6600 the 6630
feels really vulnerable without a case!!

"Jeremy Pope" <news@invotec.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Macbeth" <1@2.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know if there are any decent carry cases available for the
> 6630
>> yet ?
>>

> http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/cat/6630-Cases.htm
>
> Is all I've seen so far...

January 12, 2005 1:41:48 AM

Spent all day today looking for one..

Dont think they're out yet., tried CPW., Voda., Link.. closest I could get
was one for the 6600. Thought I'd wait.. :/
They said they didnt know when they'd be in..