legacy audio driver

My compaq computer can't find the software for my audio
package.
The computer didn't come with disks to restore computer
and I had a virus and installed disks from my other
compaq computer. I believe it may have a different sound
card. Both computers are running on Windows XP. Is
there any way to find a download site to reinstall audio
drivers?

Look for updates at the HP website, audio drivers should be listed under the
model number of your PC
www.coribright.com