Another silly-assed question

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

I was playing at the Depot on happy penguin a while ago (what a bloodbath!),
and the round just went on and on...I was curious to see how I was doing, as
on occasion I was making good revives and surviving to fight on. I kept
waiting for the end of the round so I could check the board, but the round
just never ended! I finally unplugged and got a drink, but I was wondering
what the console command is to check your score. (I know, I know, the game
isn't about scoring, it's about working as a team to win the game. I'm just
thinking that my score *might* indicate how well I'm helping my side.)

Thanks in Advance

FatWalt (the Rookie Medic)

"Capt Walt" <vulcandogNOSPAM@cableone.net> wrote:

>I was playing at the Depot on happy penguin a while ago (what a bloodbath!),
>and the round just went on and on...I was curious to see how I was doing, as
>on occasion I was making good revives and surviving to fight on. I kept
>waiting for the end of the round so I could check the board, but the round
>just never ended! I finally unplugged and got a drink, but I was wondering
>what the console command is to check your score. (I know, I know, the game
>isn't about scoring, it's about working as a team to win the game. I'm just
>thinking that my score *might* indicate how well I'm helping my side.)

In ET it's /+stats (and /-stats to get rid of it) in the console.

Tim
--
My last .sig was rubbish too.

"Tim Auton" <tim.auton@uton.[groupSexWithoutTheY]> wrote in message
> "Capt Walt" <vulcandogNOSPAM@cableone.net> wrote:
>
> >I was playing at the Depot on happy penguin a while ago (what a
bloodbath!),
> >and the round just went on and on...I was curious to see how I was doing,
as
> >on occasion I was making good revives and surviving to fight on. I kept
> >waiting for the end of the round so I could check the board, but the
round
> >just never ended! I finally unplugged and got a drink, but I was
wondering
> >what the console command is to check your score. (I know, I know, the
game
> >isn't about scoring, it's about working as a team to win the game. I'm
just
> >thinking that my score *might* indicate how well I'm helping my side.)
>
> In ET it's /+stats (and /-stats to get rid of it) in the console.
>

> Tim
> --
> My last .sig was rubbish too.

Thanks Tim! any idea what it would be in Wolf_MP? Probably the same, but you
never know. I'll try it and we'll see.

FatWalt

TheMaster

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

U sould typ in console /stats
It will show u ur: Kills/Deaths/Headshots/Ammogiven/Healthgiven
/TK's/Accarity/Killratio/Gibs/Revived/Packsgiven(?)/Binocoulers/
Property Damage

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 23
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Nex

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

u can set this function to a hotkey.. mine was default on ALT when i
installed ETPRO

Nexxx