Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Hi,

does anybody know if I can get bots for ET? I want to play with
my brother on our LAN, but he doesn't want to connect to the net
("they're all too good for me", he whines.)

Thanks,
Asfand Yar

--
http://www.it-is-truth.org/

Asfand Yar Qazi wrote:

> does anybody know if I can get bots for ET? I want to play with my
> brother on our LAN, but he doesn't want to connect to the net ("they're
> all too good for me", he whines.)

Hi,

check out the Mod-Forum @ http://www.splashdamage.com
There seem to be a few bot-mods available, i haven't tried anyone of
those though. From what i've read some time ago, bobot is working rather
ok on some maps.

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

> Asfand Yar Qazi wrote:
>
> > does anybody know if I can get bots for ET? I want to play with my
> > brother on our LAN, but he doesn't want to connect to the net ("they're
> > all too good for me", he whines.)

and they will continue to be too good for him unless he gets out in a scrum
and gets waxed a few hundred times. It ain't no shame to get gibbed, and
that's a good thing, cuz I get perforated on a regular basis! Drag him onto
the net and make him get blasted by a few grenades, he'll get used to it
;^)

FatWalt

Nex

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:17:55 -0500, "Capt Walt"
<vulcandogNOSPAM@cableone.net> wrote:

>> Asfand Yar Qazi wrote:
>>
>> > does anybody know if I can get bots for ET? I want to play with my
>> > brother on our LAN, but he doesn't want to connect to the net ("they're
>> > all too good for me", he whines.)
>>

>and they will continue to be too good for him unless he gets out in a scrum
>and gets waxed a few hundred times. It ain't no shame to get gibbed, and
>that's a good thing, cuz I get perforated on a regular basis! Drag him onto
>the net and make him get blasted by a few grenades, he'll get used to it
>;^)
>
>FatWalt

hear hear! everyone is a noob at one time.. or maybe it's YOU that
doesn't want him playing on a public server?.. he might get good
enough to whip your ass ;)

Nexxxxxxxxx

Nex wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:17:55 -0500, "Capt Walt"
> <vulcandogNOSPAM@cableone.net> wrote:

>>and they will continue to be too good for him unless he gets out in a scrum
>>and gets waxed a few hundred times. It ain't no shame to get gibbed, and
>>that's a good thing, cuz I get perforated on a regular basis! Drag him onto
>>the net and make him get blasted by a few grenades, he'll get used to it
>>;^)
>>
>>FatWalt
>>

> hear hear! everyone is a noob at one time.. or maybe it's YOU that
> doesn't want him playing on a public server?.. he might get good
> enough to whip your ass ;)
>
> Nexxxxxxxxx

Tell the truth, I'm playing regularly on-line. However, I'm on
modem and its a bit of a pain (in gun battles I seem to lose 80%
of the time.) So, yeah, I'd like to use bots too, until I get
broadband HTEN WELL SE WOS TEH NBEUIE!!!!1111

--
http://www.it-is-truth.org/

"Asfand Yar Qazi" <im_not_giving_it_here@i_hate_spam.com> wrote in message
> Nex wrote:

> >>and they will continue to be too good for him unless he gets out in a
scrum
> >>and gets waxed a few hundred times. It ain't no shame to get gibbed, and
> >>that's a good thing, cuz I get perforated on a regular basis! Drag him
onto
> >>the net and make him get blasted by a few grenades, he'll get used to it
> >>;^)
> >>
> >>FatWalt
> >>

> > hear hear! everyone is a noob at one time.. or maybe it's YOU that
> > doesn't want him playing on a public server?.. he might get good
> > enough to whip your ass ;)
> >
> > Nexxxxxxxxx
>
> Tell the truth, I'm playing regularly on-line. However, I'm on
> modem and its a bit of a pain (in gun battles I seem to lose 80%
> of the time.) So, yeah, I'd like to use bots too, until I get
> broadband HTEN WELL SE WOS TEH NBEUIE!!!!1111
>

> --
> http://www.it-is-truth.org why bother with bots. the idea of the game
is that there is no ai program to control the players. so if you survive or
die depends on how you play. the only way is to live and learn.