Odd error in windows for Nvidia

Fosters

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
Hey guys i keep getting this Odd error in Windows, Event Viewer ill paste the errors i keep seeing whenever i play video Games .

The Desktop Window Manager is experiencing heavy resource contention.
Scenario : The Desktop Window Manager responsiveness has degraded.

- EventData

DisplayDeviceFriendlyNameLength 23
DisplayDeviceFriendlyName NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480
MemoryBandwidth 67688900
MemorySize 4245241856
Scenario 3

The Desktop Window Manager is experiencing heavy resource contention.
Reason : Graphics subsystem resources are over-utilized.
Diagnosis : A sharp degradation in Desktop Window Manager responsiveness was observed.

- EventData

Reason 2
Diagnosis 2

It happens only when Gaming i could load the hell out of the Card for hours and i get 0 Errors, i contacted EVGA they had me to a ton of Driver cleaning programs and re installing of the new Drivers but it didn't work, even did a Safe mode clean and install also made sure not to install Nvidia sound Drivers as they said it could be the problem .

Guessing you may need system specs here you go

Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1504, 8/3/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Motherboard Sabertooth Z77
Ram DDR3 16Gigs Corsair CMD8GX3M2A1600C8
Video Card GTX EVGA 480
Power Supply Antec Pro 750W
CPU cooler H100

i have no idea what these errors mean and any help would be great thanks for taking the time to read the post.

i have that mb and a 550ti card..running windows 8 and have the same bios and the newest drivers and dont have any errors.
few things is make sure your java is updated as your flash. nvidia and java (older) had issues. make sure the video card in the top slot and is seated. the mvp software and chipset that bonds the intel ipgpu and a nvidia or amd card is very buggy. when i tried to run it it just blue screen and locked windows up on me. myself i would uninstall it in safe mode then reboot and go into the bios. set the gpu as the first boot device. make sure the mvp/dule monitor is set to off in the bios. i would then run gpu-z make sure the card running at 2@16 speed. if the card not go back int othe bios change the pci bus speed from auto to 2.0 mode. then restest your system. if it still giving you issues i would see if you had another video around to see if it the card or the mb.