Light Bulb Symbol?

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Hello All,

I've read the manual twice, and Googled this group, and I can't figure this
one out. On a few servers for RTCW_MP, a player will sometimes have a
lightbulb over his head. Does this mean he's particularly bright? A dim
bulb? Has a good idea? or what?

TIA

FatWalt

---
7months 2weeks 4days and 17:18hours ago I quit smoking the dang thangs,
3,242 coffin nails not smoked,
$445.78 Scotch Whiskey money saved, 1weeks 4days 6:10hours Vulcan riding
time saved!

In my opinion, Cingular Wireless Service is the worst cell phone company in
the world. I have never had to yell so much at "service" reps in my life. In
my opinion, their billing practices and fees are predatory and punitive, and
they do not deal in good faith.

http://www.angelfire.com/ms/walthome/images/bike3.JPG

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:49:30 -0500, "Capt Walt"
<vulcandogNOSPAM@cableone.net> wrote:

>I've read the manual twice, and Googled this group, and I can't figure this
>one out. On a few servers for RTCW_MP, a player will sometimes have a
>lightbulb over his head. Does this mean he's particularly bright? A dim
>bulb? Has a good idea? or what?

Means he's chatting. It's polite to refrain from shooting him until the
instant the bulb disappears. :)

-- Mat.

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:59:18 +0100, Mathew Hendry wrote:

>>I've read the manual twice, and Googled this group, and I can't figure this
>>one out. On a few servers for RTCW_MP, a player will sometimes have a
>>lightbulb over his head. Does this mean he's particularly bright? A dim
>>bulb? Has a good idea? or what?

> Means he's chatting. It's polite to refrain from shooting him until the
> instant the bulb disappears. :)

Polite doesn't win wars. I prefer a knife in the back for these, as it
conserves ammo.

Linux Registered User #327951

<TJLWBECGSGWU@spammotel.com> wrote:

>Means he's chatting. It's polite to refrain from shooting him until the
>instant the bulb disappears. :)
>
>-- Mat.

I thought it mean they were in the limbo menu.
I've lost count of the number of times I've been shot whilst typing
out answers to peoples questions during a game.

MAD-DOG-UK

Mathew Hendry <TJLWBECGSGWU@spammotel.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:49:30 -0500, "Capt Walt"
><vulcandogNOSPAM@cableone.net> wrote:
>
>>I've read the manual twice, and Googled this group, and I can't figure this
>>one out. On a few servers for RTCW_MP, a player will sometimes have a
>>lightbulb over his head. Does this mean he's particularly bright? A dim
>>bulb? Has a good idea? or what?
>
>Means he's chatting. It's polite to refrain from shooting him until the
>instant the bulb disappears. :)

I've usually already put three rounds in their heads by the time I
notice :)

Tim
--
My last .sig was rubbish too.