Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What can i add to my new build need advice

Last response: in Systems
Share
December 3, 2012 6:49:33 PM

I need some advice what to add to my pc.

Specs,

Case : NZXT Phantom 410
Motherboard : Rock 970 Extreme3
RAM : 16 Vengeance n Buff
HDD : HDD 1 ( 149GB ) HDD 2 ( 140GB )
Any FANS Advice ?
Graphics card : ATI Radeon H 5450
CPU : AMD II x4 945 Going to overclock it.


Well need a CHEAP yes CHEAP graphics card that will play on ultra for battlefield under 110 Pounds.
And i need a Cheap 1TB HDD.

Any other things i need ? + Its not JUST for gaming my Pc its for graphic design aswell, but i would like to play battlefield on ULRA.

More about : add build advice

December 3, 2012 7:20:03 PM

Change your cpu to fx 4300 and for gpu add the amd 7770
a b U Graphics card
December 3, 2012 7:23:47 PM

You won't get a graphics card for that price that will run battlefield on ultra, unless you are not talking about battlefield 3 ( or are playing at an absurdly low resolution)...
Related resources
December 3, 2012 7:23:57 PM

hbeduryan818 said:
Change your cpu to fx 4300 and for gpu add the amd 7770

I just purchased the bulldoser, now for the graphics card will that play ULTRA ?
December 3, 2012 7:24:32 PM

Derza10 said:
You won't get a graphics card for that price that will run battlefield on ultra, unless you are not talking about battlefield 3...

So witch one is the CHEAPEST that will run on ultra ?
a b U Graphics card
December 3, 2012 7:26:12 PM

The 7770 may run it on ultra but don't expect it to be uniformly smooth. Also depends on your resolution.
a b U Graphics card
December 3, 2012 7:28:29 PM

A 7770 is cutting it close if you want to play on ultra. Its avg fps is 33, so the game will be choppy during explosions and such. I recommend getting the radeon 7850 2gb version if you are willing to go over your budget, or the 1 gb version if not.

Idk where you going to buy your parts but here are examples from newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
December 3, 2012 7:34:21 PM

Azn Cracker said:
A 7770 is cutting it close if you want to play on ultra. Its avg fps is 33, so the game will be choppy during explosions and such. I recommend getting the radeon 7850 2gb version if you are willing to go over your budget, or the 1 gb version if not.

Idk where you going to buy your parts but here are examples from newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


So the AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB Will run smooth on ultra ?.

Also my resolution is : 1920 x 1080
a b U Graphics card
December 3, 2012 7:48:08 PM

Better yes. Keep in mind benches are normally on the single player campaign so multiplayer will be lower frames per second.
December 3, 2012 7:57:31 PM

J_E_D_70 said:
Better yes. Keep in mind benches are normally on the single player campaign so multiplayer will be lower frames per second.

Here im about to purchase this, is this worth it ?
a b U Graphics card
December 3, 2012 8:04:22 PM

All you can do is get the biggest card you can afford and be happy with what you have :)  If you can get a 7850 then I would. If not, go 7770 and just turn the settings down a little.
December 3, 2012 8:19:36 PM

TheGamblerUK said:
I need some advice what to add to my pc.

Specs,

Case : NZXT Phantom 410
Motherboard : Rock 970 Extreme3
RAM : 16 Vengeance n Buff
HDD : HDD 1 ( 149GB ) HDD 2 ( 140GB )
Any FANS Advice ?
Graphics card : ATI Radeon H 5450
CPU : AMD II x4 945 Going to overclock it.


Well need a CHEAP yes CHEAP graphics card that will play on ultra for battlefield under 110 Pounds.
And i need a Cheap 1TB HDD.

Any other things i need ? + Its not JUST for gaming my Pc its for graphic design aswell, but i would like to play battlefield on ULRA.

!