Very Low Fps with GTX 560 ti

I am having a serious issue with my fps. i built a new rig for gaming and now when i start gaming it is giving a very low fps.
Prototype 2 - recommended settings - 12-15fps
BF3 - recommended settings - 8-9fps etc etc
and now a when i installed a low end games with normal settings its giving 15-19fps.
I installed Fur mark. the test gave satisfying result scoring 2582. But then i tried testing with 3Dmark 11, it never exceeds 8-9fps on graphics display :ouch: and gave 19fps on PhysX test! It doesn't even recognize the graphics unit. I don't know what's happening but i tried updating the driver, scanning the whole computer for malwares but no affirmative or progressive results. Last i formatted it but.... :sweat: nothings working. Invested half of my savings in the rig. Running out of ideas... :cry:
PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE....
Configs-
MB - Intel DX79TO
GPU - Asus GTX 560 ti direct CU II 1GB
RAM - 4x 4GB 1600MHz corsair vengenance
Cooler - H60 corsair
PSU - 550w cooler master
14 answers Last reply
More about very
  1. for to mention i have Intel 3820k 3.7Ghz core. pls help me!
  2. Had u make sure u connect the monitor with the graphic card not mobo port...

Had u check the power cables connection for anything like loose cable, etc...

what resolution u are playing at?
  3. Recommended setting are often way off. Use a predefined preset or manual settings, in general and when troubleshooting.
  4. rdc85 said:
    Had u make sure u connect the monitor with the graphic card not mobo port...

Had u check the power cables connection for anything like loose cable, etc...

what resolution u are playing at?

yup, checked in every way! nothing's wrong with the cables!
    playing at 720p
  5. abbadon_34 said:
    Recommended setting are often way off. Use a predefined preset or manual settings, in general and when troubleshooting.

1280 x 720
    no ambient occ
    no AA
    everything else set to normal!
  6. If you go in the device manager, do you see your graphic card being detected? If not, can you try uninstalling all the drivers and reinstalling but with the card in the other pcie port this time? Can you try another graphic card or can you try your 560ti in another computer?
  7. avpd07 said:
    I am having a serious issue with my fps. i built a new rig for gaming and now when i start gaming it is giving a very low fps.
    Prototype 2 - recommended settings - 12-15fps
    BF3 - recommended settings - 8-9fps etc etc
    and now a when i installed a low end games with normal settings its giving 15-19fps.
    I installed Fur mark. the test gave satisfying result scoring 2582. But then i tried testing with 3Dmark 11, it never exceeds 8-9fps on graphics display :ouch: and gave 19fps on PhysX test! It doesn't even recognize the graphics unit. I don't know what's happening but i tried updating the driver, scanning the whole computer for malwares but no affirmative or progressive results. Last i formatted it but.... :sweat: nothings working. Invested half of my savings in the rig. Running out of ideas... :cry:
    PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE....
    Configs-
    MB - Intel DX79TO
    GPU - Asus GTX 560 ti direct CU II 1GB
    RAM - 4x 4GB 1600MHz corsair vengenance
    Cooler - H60 corsair
    PSU - 550w cooler master

Something bout this doesnt sound right if its not picking up the gpu im guessing hes running on onboard and not the gpu..
  8. check the nvidia control panel and see if the 560 is selected as dedicate physx
  9. determinologyz said:
    Something bout this doesnt sound right if its not picking up the gpu im guessing hes running on onboard and not the gpu..

How can the OP run onboard video when the Intel DX79TO motherboard doesn't have any video ports?
  10. Have you downloaded and installed the latest Intel 7 Series Chipset drivers?

Have you tried the card in both PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus add-in card connectors? Did/do you get the same result for both?
  11. Do you have access to another mid/high end card to test with?
  12. ko888 said:
    Have you downloaded and installed the latest Intel 7 Series Chipset drivers?

Have you tried the card in both PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus add-in card connectors? Did/do you get the same result for both?

Chipset drivers are updated! but 'changing the slot' does it matters?
  13. Recently i installed BF3 on my PC! It runs the game smooth even on ultra high settings! but still it gives the same result in 3Dmark 11 as it was ! totally confused :pt1cable: !!!
  14. Have you run a virus/malware check (full)?
    Cleaned your registry of errors? http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
    Used Driver Sweeper (from safe mode)? http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4266-driver-sweeper.html
    (uninstall existing driver first)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gaming Low FPS Graphics