Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Very Low Fps with GTX 560 ti

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 13, 2012 8:57:54 AM

I am having a serious issue with my fps. i built a new rig for gaming and now when i start gaming it is giving a very low fps.
Prototype 2 - recommended settings - 12-15fps
BF3 - recommended settings - 8-9fps etc etc
and now a when i installed a low end games with normal settings its giving 15-19fps.
I installed Fur mark. the test gave satisfying result scoring 2582. But then i tried testing with 3Dmark 11, it never exceeds 8-9fps on graphics display :ouch:  and gave 19fps on PhysX test! It doesn't even recognize the graphics unit. I don't know what's happening but i tried updating the driver, scanning the whole computer for malwares but no affirmative or progressive results. Last i formatted it but.... :sweat:  nothings working. Invested half of my savings in the rig. Running out of ideas... :cry: 
PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE....
Configs-
MB - Intel DX79TO
GPU - Asus GTX 560 ti direct CU II 1GB
RAM - 4x 4GB 1600MHz corsair vengenance
Cooler - H60 corsair
PSU - 550w cooler master

More about : low fps gtx 560

October 13, 2012 9:03:41 AM

for to mention i have Intel 3820k 3.7Ghz core. pls help me!
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 13, 2012 9:13:17 AM

Had u make sure u connect the monitor with the graphic card not mobo port...

Had u check the power cables connection for anything like loose cable, etc...

what resolution u are playing at?
m
0
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
October 13, 2012 9:24:20 AM

Recommended setting are often way off. Use a predefined preset or manual settings, in general and when troubleshooting.
m
0
l
October 13, 2012 9:41:36 AM

rdc85 said:
Had u make sure u connect the monitor with the graphic card not mobo port...

Had u check the power cables connection for anything like loose cable, etc...

what resolution u are playing at?


yup, checked in every way! nothing's wrong with the cables!
playing at 720p
m
0
l
October 13, 2012 9:44:01 AM

abbadon_34 said:
Recommended setting are often way off. Use a predefined preset or manual settings, in general and when troubleshooting.

1280 x 720
no ambient occ
no AA
everything else set to normal!
m
0
l
October 13, 2012 6:55:21 PM

If you go in the device manager, do you see your graphic card being detected? If not, can you try uninstalling all the drivers and reinstalling but with the card in the other pcie port this time? Can you try another graphic card or can you try your 560ti in another computer?
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 13, 2012 8:33:31 PM

avpd07 said:
I am having a serious issue with my fps. i built a new rig for gaming and now when i start gaming it is giving a very low fps.
Prototype 2 - recommended settings - 12-15fps
BF3 - recommended settings - 8-9fps etc etc
and now a when i installed a low end games with normal settings its giving 15-19fps.
I installed Fur mark. the test gave satisfying result scoring 2582. But then i tried testing with 3Dmark 11, it never exceeds 8-9fps on graphics display :ouch:  and gave 19fps on PhysX test! It doesn't even recognize the graphics unit. I don't know what's happening but i tried updating the driver, scanning the whole computer for malwares but no affirmative or progressive results. Last i formatted it but.... :sweat:  nothings working. Invested half of my savings in the rig. Running out of ideas... :cry: 
PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE....
Configs-
MB - Intel DX79TO
GPU - Asus GTX 560 ti direct CU II 1GB
RAM - 4x 4GB 1600MHz corsair vengenance
Cooler - H60 corsair
PSU - 550w cooler master


Something bout this doesnt sound right if its not picking up the gpu im guessing hes running on onboard and not the gpu..
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 13, 2012 9:01:17 PM

check the nvidia control panel and see if the 560 is selected as dedicate physx
m
0
l
a c 563 U Graphics card
a b 4 Gaming
October 13, 2012 9:08:44 PM

determinologyz said:
Something bout this doesnt sound right if its not picking up the gpu im guessing hes running on onboard and not the gpu..

How can the OP run onboard video when the Intel DX79TO motherboard doesn't have any video ports?
m
0
l
a c 563 U Graphics card
a b 4 Gaming
October 13, 2012 9:25:04 PM

Have you downloaded and installed the latest Intel 7 Series Chipset drivers?

Have you tried the card in both PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus add-in card connectors? Did/do you get the same result for both?
m
0
l
a c 305 U Graphics card
a b 4 Gaming
October 14, 2012 3:31:41 AM

Do you have access to another mid/high end card to test with?
m
0
l
October 14, 2012 3:37:01 PM

ko888 said:
Have you downloaded and installed the latest Intel 7 Series Chipset drivers?

Have you tried the card in both PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus add-in card connectors? Did/do you get the same result for both?


Chipset drivers are updated! but 'changing the slot' does it matters?
m
0
l
October 14, 2012 3:40:55 PM

Recently i installed BF3 on my PC! It runs the game smooth even on ultra high settings! but still it gives the same result in 3Dmark 11 as it was ! totally confused :pt1cable:  !!!
m
0
l
!