How do you rate "Call of Duty"

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

I just found out that activison sells a WWII game: "call of duty".
I'll try the demo but I just wanted to know if any of you guys ahve
tried your hands on it yet. Is it any good? How did you find the
graphics, plot, AI, etc.

Danke

- Olumide

On 9 Aug 2004 07:39:15 -0700, 50295@web.de (Olumide) wrote:

>I just found out that activison sells a WWII game: "call of duty".
>I'll try the demo but I just wanted to know if any of you guys ahve
>tried your hands on it yet. Is it any good? How did you find the
>graphics, plot, AI, etc.

Graphics & sounds were excellent but I found the game quite easy.
There was no sense of achievement when I completed it, more of a "is
that it?"

Multi-player was also a bit of a let down too, pales into
insignificance compared to ET & Wolf.

MAD-DOG-UK

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

> >I just found out that activison sells a WWII game: "call of duty".
> >I'll try the demo but I just wanted to know if any of you guys ahve
> >tried your hands on it yet. Is it any good? How did you find the
> >graphics, plot, AI, etc.

Tried the single player demo yester-night. The graphics and sound just
doesn't compare with RTCW. Besides, I'm not a fan of bots helping me,
.... thank you! ... If there are any nazis to shot I'll shoot them
MYSELF. (No wonder I'm not crazy about MOH also.)

I also ran out of ammo too often. I wonder why I was unable to pick up
ammo drom dead soilders???

More thoughts later ...

- VH

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

> There was no sense of achievement when I completed it, more of a "is
> that it?"

You're right. I just completed the demo. There's no sense of
accomplishment. I hope RTCW is way better.

I'm going back to trawling the beach map :)

- VH

"Olumide" <50295@web.de> wrote in message
> > There was no sense of achievement when I completed it, more of a "is
> > that it?"
>
> You're right. I just completed the demo. There's no sense of
> accomplishment. I hope RTCW is way better.
>
> I'm going back to trawling the beach map :)

COD Single Player is good.

COD Multiplayer is also good but a little bit less fun than RTCW Multiplayer
Test 2 Beach Level ;)

Probably because RTCW is more team gameplay and fantasy/fun :D