Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Anyone tried out Doom 3 yet? I saw it at Circuit City.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:09:21 -0400, Donnie Gerrin wrote:

> Anyone tried out Doom 3 yet? I saw it at Circuit City.

Yes, I'm playing it, and it rocks. Might want to join the alt.games.doom
newsgroup if you want to discuss it...

Linux Registered User #327951

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Yes. SP is pretty fun. I find MP (as I do with Q3A which the feel is
VERY similar to) to be much too focused on running jumping and
shooting. Don't get me wrong, all that's important, but I've found
that I much enjoy the added aspects to strategy with the more open
areas of RTCW or ET. Much more enjoy the more diverse set of skills
that come into play with ET and RTCW MP. D3 is just kill kill die die
killl die kill die die etc. Bam bam bam.