fight fight fight. itall cool here

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
i was wondering why people go on for pages in the cpu forum fighting about which is faster and pretty much nothing here. there is an imbalance. it has to be fixed. after all rdram for p4 and ddr mainly for amd. no?

<font color=red><b><i>you</i> keep talking and i'll pretend i'm listening.</b></font color=red>

G

Dont even think about it.

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink:

Arrow

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I have the same recommendation. Don't look.

Rob
Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
hey dumb*ss rdram and ddrram are not cpu. so why6 don't you take you dumb*ss back to school.

<font color=red><b><i>you</i> keep talking and i'll pretend i'm listening.</b></font color=red>

FatBurger

Illustrious
I misunderstood your post! I'm going to flame you til the day you die!!
Cool it, both of you.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

FatBurger

Illustrious
lol
I almost didn't explain myself, good thing I did.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
i think it would be very nice to have you in a lan party. only if you were in denver colorado.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Buy me a plane ticket, and I'll come over for a LAN.

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
heh cool i think i will once i'm a little more rich. i would love to have a lan party with more than 50 cool people in it.

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
Friend of mine at a local college and I are trying to plan one over the Christmas break. It might be only two of us but it is a party even if it is only the two of us. The cool thing is that a few of the computer labs have been upgraded so you don't even need to bring a machine. Deathmatches and Counterstike for everyone!

<b>All for one and one for all...and 3 for 5! - Curly - The Three Stooges</b> :lol:

G

Shhhhh, they will think Iam a traitor!

Asking Q's about how too setup my two SCSI U3 disks properly etc. So much to know, everything is never the same!

Btw, my enermax 430w that died is being replaced, funny thing is Iam using a generic 250w PSU @1533mhz ~cas2DDR and running 4 drives(not simultaneously) and two case fans + dragorb3 7k.
The 5v line is down to 4.81v, 12v line is 12.9v,,,,Amazing.

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink: