I don't speak Spanish

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Why is it that I can hit a Spanish server to play RTCWET and it opts to
change my menus to Spanish, but when I go to English servers it doesn't
switch back? A little presumptuous isn't it, that they assume I wanted my
program in a language I don't understand. I need to change my ping rate but
can't because I can't read the menus.

Ozzie
1 answer Last reply
More about speak spanish
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    "Ozzie" wrote:
    > Why is it that I can hit a Spanish server to play RTCWET and it opts to
    > change my menus to Spanish, but when I go to English servers it doesn't
    > switch back? A little presumptuous isn't it, that they assume I wanted my
    > program in a language I don't understand. I need to change my ping rate but
    > can't because I can't read the menus.

    Sort your /main directory by date and look for the .pk3 that is causing the trouble.

    Jon

Games Servers Video Games