I don't speak Spanish

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 27, 2004 4:10:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Why is it that I can hit a Spanish server to play RTCWET and it opts to
change my menus to Spanish, but when I go to English servers it doesn't
switch back? A little presumptuous isn't it, that they assume I wanted my
program in a language I don't understand. I need to change my ping rate but
can't because I can't read the menus.

Ozzie

More about : speak spanish

Anonymous
August 31, 2004 11:24:34 PM

"Ozzie" wrote:
> Why is it that I can hit a Spanish server to play RTCWET and it opts to
> change my menus to Spanish, but when I go to English servers it doesn't
> switch back? A little presumptuous isn't it, that they assume I wanted my
> program in a language I don't understand. I need to change my ping rate but
> can't because I can't read the menus.

Sort your /main directory by date and look for the .pk3 that is causing the trouble.

Jon
!