Nokia PC Suite 6.4 connection manager problem

Hi, I upgraded from an earlier version of PC Suite to 6.41 and can't
get connected. Connection manager throws up a message saying can't
use media modules code:mmlistempty and the list of connections is
empty. I removed 6.41 and tried to re-install the original version,
but it too has stopped working now!

Any ideas?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia suite connection manager problem

    id down load oxygen phone manager its a lot better, i think personally have
    a go see what ya think of it
    "Rob Morgan" <robertmorgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I upgraded from an earlier version of PC Suite to 6.41 and can't
    > get connected. Connection manager throws up a message saying can't
    > use media modules code:mmlistempty and the list of connections is
    > empty. I removed 6.41 and tried to re-install the original version,
    > but it too has stopped working now!
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

    I have the same problem on my computer at work because I'm not administrator on my workstation.
    I can't connect my Nokia 6230...

    I have the same problem!!!
    And I have not figured out a way to solve it!

    Tried with different bluetooth-drivers, different versions of PC-suite
    but nothing helps.

    It drives me crazy!

    Someone HELP

    --