Nokia PC Suite 6.4 connection manager problem

Last response: in Brands
January 10, 2005 9:57:55 AM

Hi, I upgraded from an earlier version of PC Suite to 6.41 and can't
get connected. Connection manager throws up a message saying can't
use media modules code:mmlistempty and the list of connections is
empty. I removed 6.41 and tried to re-install the original version,
but it too has stopped working now!

Any ideas?

Thanks
January 10, 2005 9:13:13 PM

id down load oxygen phone manager its a lot better, i think personally have
a go see what ya think of it
"Rob Morgan" <robertmorgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D d8749d.0501100657.1c65df53@posting.google.com...
> Hi, I upgraded from an earlier version of PC Suite to 6.41 and can't
> get connected. Connection manager throws up a message saying can't
> use media modules code:mmlistempty and the list of connections is
> empty. I removed 6.41 and tried to re-install the original version,
> but it too has stopped working now!
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 3:58:13 PM

I have the same problem on my computer at work because I'm not administrator on my workstation.
I can't connect my Nokia 6230...

April 1, 2005 12:47:25 PM

I have the same problem!!!
And I have not figured out a way to solve it!

Tried with different bluetooth-drivers, different versions of PC-suite
but nothing helps.

It drives me crazy!

Someone HELP

--