Closed Solved

Graphic card under rs 10k

can someone suggest me a good graphic card under 10k

here r my configs-

my system config is .....
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz
Mainboard Model gigabyte G31M-S2
4gb ram ddr2
cabinet- iball mtstique


Chipset
--------------------------------------…

Northbridge Intel P35/G33/G31 rev. 10
Southbridge Intel 82801GB (ICH7/R) rev. A1
Graphic Interface PCI-Express
PCI-E Link Width x16
PCI-E Max Link Width x16
Memory Type DDR2

here is my cabinet dimensions -

MID - LEVEL (SMALL FORM) > Mystique
Motherboard Form Factors:

Micro ATX / Mini ITX Motherboards

Front USB Ports:

4 Front USB Ports

Front Audio Ports:

AC'97 Audio Out + Mic In

Front Firewire Port:

1 Firewire Port

Total Fan Space:

Rear - 1 x 8cm
Side - 1 x 8cm

Bundled Cooling Fans:

Rear - 1 x 8cm
Side - 1 x 8cm

Heat Vent:

Heat-vent chimney technology for better air flow

Power Supply:

250Watts Power Supply

will be buying a 500 watts psu


Dimensions:

14.2 x 7.0 x 16.0 inches (H x W x L)
29 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphic card
  1. ok the best graphics card for you for 10k would easily be the radeon hd7770. its a great card that actually can handle 1080p gaming with some compromises in details in demanding games. but just dont buy any generic iball or vip 500 watt psu. buy a good quality brand like corsair or antec. i suggest corsair cx430 or antec vs450 etc. i cannot stress enough how important a good quality psu is for the proper working and safety of your computer
  2. mohit9206 said:
    ok the best graphics card for you for 10k would easily be the radeon hd7770. its a great card that actually can handle 1080p gaming with some compromises in details in demanding games. but just dont buy any generic iball or vip 500 watt psu. buy a good quality brand like corsair or antec. i suggest corsair cx430 or antec vs450 etc. i cannot stress enough how important a good quality psu is for the proper working and safety of your computer

    thnx 4 replying.
    will radeon hd7770 fit into my cabinet's size?
  3. max_51 said:
    thnx 4 replying.
    will radeon hd7770 fit into my cabinet's size?

    well am not sure whether it will fit or not. maybe someone else here can help. btw what resolution will you be gaming at ? and what games would you be playing apart from gta 4 ? :bounce:
  4. my monitor maximum resolution is 1360x768,apart from gta4 games like ghost recon,nfs,ps2 emulator games,fifa 13 ,sleeping dogs so on.....

    as i am residing in rural area in india[kerala ],its difficult to call computer engineer for checking ,also they have limited knowledge about graphic card .

    so, if someone from the board can clear the doubts,it will be very helpful.
  5. at your resolution hd7770 is completely unnecessary. you would be totally fine with hd7750. if you can find it for cheap enough even the hd6670 ddr3 would be a good option. hd6670 ddr3 goes for about 4.5k so you would be saving a lot of money that way. compared to 7.5k for hd7750 i believe hd6670 ddr3 is thr way to go for sheer value for money. hd7750 is quite overpriced at its current price so hd6670 ddr3 is a better choice
  6. mohit9206 said:
    at your resolution hd7770 is completely unnecessary. you would be totally fine with hd7750. if you can find it for cheap enough even the hd6670 ddr3 would be a good option. hd6670 ddr3 goes for about 4.5k so you would be saving a lot of money that way. compared to 7.5k for hd7750 i believe hd6670 ddr3 is thr way to go for sheer value for money. hd7750 is quite overpriced at its current price so hd6670 ddr3 is a better choice

    will hd 6670 or 7770 fit in my cabinet ?
  7. hd6670 will easily fit in your cabinet as its a short gpu but cant say that for hd7770.
    by the way why are you so inclined to buy hd7770.
    at your resolution hd7770 doesnt make much sense. hd7750 or hd6670 both are better choices than hd7770 .
    rest is upto you to decide
  8. mohit9206 said:
    hd6670 will easily fit in your cabinet as its a short gpu but cant say that for hd7770.
    by the way why are you so inclined to buy hd7770.
    at your resolution hd7770 doesnt make much sense. hd7750 or hd6670 both are better choices than hd7770 .
    rest is upto you to decide

    i am looking to upgrade my processor ,motherboard and others gradually in the next 2 years, so am thinking a buying a graphic card which would fit in my current cabinet and in which i wont have to upgrade soon.
  9. in that case go for the hd7770
    whether it will fit in your case or not someone please help this guy...
  10. mohit9206 said:
    in that case go for the hd7770
    whether it will fit in your case or not someone please help this guy...

    while browsing i found another card 6850hd.
    it has good reviews too.
    also 6850 it is 256bit while hd7770 is 128bit.
    does it makes a difference in gaming ?
  11. yes it does. hd6850 is a little bit faster in most games than hd7770. the difference is quite small in dx11 games while in dx9 games the difference is bigger.
    both are equally good cards. get whatever is cheaper between the two
  12. You should really upgrade your cpu.Your old cpu will bottleneck any new card.And all current games uses 4 cores.So i suggest you don't buy anything now.And do a full system upgrade.
  13. cooldudesubho said:
    You should really upgrade your cpu.Your old cpu will bottleneck any new card.And all current games uses 4 cores.So i suggest you don't buy anything now.And do a full system upgrade.

    so what is the most powerful card should i get without bottlenecking my pc?
  14. Its not the card.Its the game which will be bottlenecked.Unless you plan to play old games.
  15. cooldudesubho said:
    Its not the card.Its the game which will be bottlenecked.Unless you plan to play old games.

    does bottlenecking means that it will perform worse than my current card?
  16. what ur current card?
  17. cooldudesubho said:
    what ur current card?

    nvidia geforce 9500gt ddr2
  18. i contacted some computer dealers around here ,the only latest graphic card they have is xfx 7750 at rs 8300.is this card good and is the price reasonable ?
  19. max_51 said:
    i contacted some computer dealers around here ,the only latest graphic card they have is xfx 7750 at rs 8300.is this card good and is the price reasonable ?

    i bought the sapphire hd 7750 at rs 7500. so that xfx card is quite a bit more expensive than it should be..
    refuse to pay anymore than rs 7500 for any brand of 7750. its not worth that much..
    rs.7500 at most is reasonable
  20. max_51 said:
    i contacted some computer dealers around here ,the only latest graphic card they have is xfx 7750 at rs 8300.is this card good and is the price reasonable ?

    i bought the sapphire hd 7750 at rs 7500. so that xfx card is quite a bit more expensive than it should be..
    refuse to pay anymore than rs 7500 for any brand of 7750. its not worth that much..
    rs.7500 at most is reasonable
  21. mohit9206 said:
    i bought the sapphire hd 7750 at rs 7500. so that xfx card is quite a bit more expensive than it should be..
    refuse to pay anymore than rs 7500 for any brand of 7750. its not worth that much..
    rs.7500 at most is reasonable

    i contacted him again he says 8.3 is the last price .i found 2 link of this model in a shopping website ,there the price given is 11000 :ouch:
    http://compareindia.in.com/specification/graphic-cards/xfx-amd-radeon-hd-7750/280662 .

    http://www.pricearena.in/xfx-r7750-black-edition-graphics-card-price-in-india/

    is it a different model?
    pls can u check the link ?


    he said he can arrange for a xfx7770hd for 10000rs. is it pricey too?

    sorry for talking so much of your time.
  22. Best answer
    max_51 said:
    i contacted him again he says 8.3 is the last price .i found 2 link of this model in a shopping website ,there the price given is 11000 :ouch:
    http://compareindia.in.com/specification/graphic-cards/xfx-amd-radeon-hd-7750/280662 .

    http://www.pricearena.in/xfx-r7750-black-edition-graphics-card-price-in-india/

    is it a different model?
    pls can u check the link ?


    he said he can arrange for a xfx7770hd for 10000rs. is it pricey too?

    sorry for talking so much of your time.

    those sites you linked are showing the wrong prices..
    the hd7770 for 10k is a better option than hd7750 for 8.3k. get the xfx hd7770 for 10k.
  23. mohit9206 said:
    those sites you linked are showing the wrong prices..
    the hd7770 for 10k is a better option than hd7750 for 8.3k. get the xfx hd7770 for 10k.

    thnx a lot 4 the suggestions :)
  24. Best answer selected by max_51.
  25. max_51 said:
    thnx a lot 4 the suggestions :)

    glad i could help you :wahoo:
    do post your experience with the card when you buy and test it
  26. DUDE !!!
    What the hell is wrong with you guyz !!!

    http://www.smcinternational.in/index.php?orderby=product_price&DescOrderBy=ASC&Itemid=465&option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=9&manufacturer_id=0&keyword=&keyword1=&keyword2=

    look at this link it will open your eyes.
    And btw SMC International is a big distributor of high class computer components.
  27. max_51 have a look at this
    http://www.smcinternational.in/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=2173&category_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=91
    i dont know what to make of this.. its very cheap. if you can, order it from here but if you live in rural area am not sure if they have their service there
  28. mohit9206 said:
    glad i could help you :wahoo:
    do post your experience with the card when you buy and test it

    ya sure bro..
    even the computer engineer isnt sure if the card will fit my cabinet .
    have to be 100%sure of that before buying since he wont take it back.
    browsing the net to get more details but not much luck.
  29. mohit is right dont waste money on 7770 its an overkill at that resolution. Get the 7750 will solve your fitting and power problems.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards PCI Express Graphics