nokia 9500 WiFi Problem

Dear All,

Please help me how to solve the wifi problem in my nokia 9500. my 9500
may detect the wifi spot Linksys WRT54GS, but when i put-in the WEP key
data, the 9500 said it is an invalid WEP key.

WEP key index: 1
WEP key lenght: 104 bits
WEP key mode: ASCII
WEP key data: 1234567890

i saw the WEP key data provided by Linksys is only 10 digits but the
form on 9500 is 13 digits, so i think this is why the 9500 said it is
an invalid WEP key data.

So please help me how to solve this problem, as i need to connect my
9500 wifi to the office wifi spot.

Thank you.
Balikoi

--
balikoi
More about nokia 9500 wifi problem

    balikoi wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > i saw the WEP key data provided by Linksys is only 10 digits but the
    > form on 9500 is 13 digits, so i think this is why the 9500 said it is
    > an invalid WEP key data.

    Check whether the key is in HEX or in ASCII... It needs to be the same both
    places or you will have to convert it.

    Zulu
  2. I was having the same problem but this link solved it..............its 100% guarenteed

    http://www.techviolation.com/no-gateway-reply-error-in-nokia-5800/

Nokia WEP WiFi and Home Networking