MS Intellimouse Drivers & XPSP2

I'm just pissed. I have downloaded the installation
software for my Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for
Bluetooth from the MS website. Guess what...the
installation halts because SP2 IS A $%&@$ REQUIREMENT.
So, for the first time in recorded history, MS has
provided the support for their OS BEFORE providing the
OS. Ya gotta love it!

Of course, absolutely no one knows when this marvelous
piece of work will be released....

It's already been released.... if you can handle a 266mb download...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

If you want to receive it via AutoUpdates and have XP Home it should begin
arriving any day now, if you have XP Pro, it will start to arrive on PCs on
August 25th.

Or you can always use the CD that came with the hardware, it will work with
SP1.
--
Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
www.coribright.com

"Ticked in MS Country" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7d6201c484d2$1f729ca0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I'm just pissed. I have downloaded the installation
> software for my Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for
> Bluetooth from the MS website. Guess what...the
> installation halts because SP2 IS A $%&@$ REQUIREMENT.
> So, for the first time in recorded history, MS has
> provided the support for their OS BEFORE providing the
> OS. Ya gotta love it!
>
> Of course, absolutely no one knows when this marvelous
> piece of work will be released....

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I've had SP2 since the 9th of August - a 270+Mb download. Get your act
together.

"Ticked in MS Country" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7d6201c484d2$1f729ca0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I'm just pissed. I have downloaded the installation
> software for my Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for
> Bluetooth from the MS website. Guess what...the
> installation halts because SP2 IS A $%&@$ REQUIREMENT.
> So, for the first time in recorded history, MS has
> provided the support for their OS BEFORE providing the
> OS. Ya gotta love it!
>
> Of course, absolutely no one knows when this marvelous
> piece of work will be released....

TRENDING THREADS