kaiser

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Hi. I have "return to castle wolfestein" ver 1.4 mp but i can't play
multiplyer. When i click on "find server" it lokk for but it find nothing.
What can i do???

"Kaiser" wrote:
> Hi. I have "return to castle wolfestein" ver 1.4 mp but i can't play
> multiplyer. When i click on "find server" it lokk for but it find nothing.
> What can i do???

Set "Source" to "Internet"

Jon

"Jon Danniken" <jonREMOVETHISdanniken@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> "Kaiser" wrote:
> > Hi. I have "return to castle wolfestein" ver 1.4 mp but i can't play
> > multiplyer. When i click on "find server" it lokk for but it find
nothing.
> > What can i do???
>
> Set "Source" to "Internet"
>
> Jon

Source is already "Internet". I don't understand what is error.

"Kaiser" wrote:
> "Jon Danniken" wrote:
> > "Kaiser" wrote:
> > > Hi. I have "return to castle wolfestein" ver 1.4 mp but i can't play
> > > multiplyer. When i click on "find server" it lokk for but it find
> nothing.
> > > What can i do???
> >
> > Set "Source" to "Internet"
> >
> > Jon
>
> Source is already "Internet". I don't understand what is error.

The Master Server was down earlier today, that is "what is error". You can just type
the IP of the server in the console (/connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port) or make a shortcut
to it. I use ASE and have my favorite servers set in the "Favorites" section, thereby
bypassing the in-game browser altogether.

> "Kaiser" wrote:
> > nothing.
> > >
> > > Set "Source" to "Internet"
> > >
> > > Jon
> >
> > Source is already "Internet". I don't understand what is error.
>
> The Master Server was down earlier today, that is "what is error". You
can just type
> the IP of the server in the console (/connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port) or
make a shortcut
> to it. I use ASE and have my favorite servers set in the "Favorites"
section, thereby
> bypassing the in-game browser altogether.
>
> Jon

Master sever is down??? Can you bring me an ip game???