dangshiv

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
hello.. I am assesmbling my first system and would like to know if the mother board Intel Z77Asus Sabertooth Z77 Intel Z77 Socket 1155 Ivybridge & processor Intel 3.5 GHz LGA 1155 Core i7 3770K quad core processor are compatible and if yes is it a good option. Also i wanted to install touch screen monitor so would that be a good option. Please advice.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Off hand the z77 chipset is compatable with the ivy bridge out of the box.

If you want more help with the build there are a lot of knowledgable people here, so follow this format so we can better help you in your build. Highly recommend doing this as having a lot of people look over your build they may spot a better deal than what you may have originally planned and help do some final tweaks to the build to try to make sure you get the best you can.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/353572-31-build-upgrade-advice

As for touchscreens, what are you using this touchscreen for? I ask because I know one of my friends who was into computer programing and graphics ending up spending around 1k on a touchscreen and used a specialized stylus for his work. Are you looking for that kind of thing, or just a touchscreen for general use.