Is there a way to kill Nick Colors? FOR OTHER PLAYERS To m..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 25, 2004 2:59:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Is there a way to kill Nick Colors? FOR OTHER PLAYERS To make them
all black or white?

It's always hard to read someone's name who has black and red
characters in their name. Also weird characters like brackets is hard
to see as well.

Any way to set all nick colors to white letters or black letters?
September 25, 2004 5:07:09 AM

"Dave" <dave@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to kill Nick Colors? FOR OTHER PLAYERS To make them
> all black or white?
>
> It's always hard to read someone's name who has black and red
> characters in their name. Also weird characters like brackets is hard
> to see as well.
>
> Any way to set all nick colors to white letters or black letters?

I have never found a way to do this, but it would be useful to
!