Image Wave Scanner

I will appreciate if some one can share the " how to make
Image Wave Scanner to work with Windows XP. The scanner
was bundled with "Easy Photo" software. Thank you in
advance.............Al M.

Do you have the correct drivers installed?
--
Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
www.coribright.com