Which 2-way sli bridge for gtx 660 ti

I plan to install the second MSI GTX 660 Ti Power edition card. Is there a specific sli bridge for this card that I need to consider?
7 answers Last reply
More about which bridge
  1. Don't the cards come with one? I know my motherboard came with an sli bridge and my 7870 came with a crossfire bridge.
  2. wanderer11 said:
    Don't the cards come with one? I know my motherboard came with an sli bridge and my 7870 came with a crossfire bridge.

In most cases yes. For me, my motherboard and gpu didn't come with an sli bridge.
  3. thexalchemist said:
    In most cases yes. For me, my motherboard and gpu didn't come with an sli bridge.

I just went and checked the boxes of the mother board and video card and did not have a bridge either.
  4. No, NVIDIA cards DO NOT come with a SLI bridge. Only SLI Capable motherboards come with SLI bridge. Now, All radeon cards that support Crossfire do some with a Crossfire ribbon cable. And some crossfire capable motherboards come with a crossfire cable. But most of the time its SLI cables come with motherboards and crossfire cables come with Radeon cards
  5. Realized that my Gigabyte mother board with AMD chip only supports Crossfire; so I am returning all video cards and have ordered two ASUS HD7970-DC2-3GD5 AMD Radeon HD 7970 Video Card - 3GB, GDDR5, AMD Radeon HD 7970, PCI Express 3.0, DVI, Display Port, 1x HDMI, DirectX 11 cards with crossfire bridge. Sometimes it really pays to spec things out properly before ordering. I am almost 68 and just built my first PC from the ground up using a Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 mother board with an AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition CPU with a Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx SLI Graphics Product