9500 as fax machine?

Is it possible to connect the 9500 to my laptop (USB), and use it to fax a
document directly from Word ?

Karen Hansen
2 answers Last reply
More about 9500 machine

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:19:44 +0100, "AKL" <ikke.i@bruk.no> wrote:

    >Is it possible to connect the 9500 to my laptop (USB), and use it to fax a
    >document directly from Word ?
    >
    >Karen Hansen

    Can't answer the above, but I use the fax function in my 9290 with a
    seperate dedicated fax number. Works great for both send and receive.

    Yes, can do. I have one and i did send and receive some fax already,
    just like my old 9210.

    9500 is the same like 9210/i but better because it have camera, grps,
    wifi, bluetooth, bigger memory (i used 1Gb mmc).

    But i am still having problem to connect my 9500 wifi to my office wifi
    spot.

    --
    balikoi

Nokia Fax Connection