9500 as fax machine?

Last response: in Brands
January 12, 2005 12:19:44 AM

Is it possible to connect the 9500 to my laptop (USB), and use it to fax a
document directly from Word ?

Karen Hansen

More about : 9500 fax machine

Anonymous
January 12, 2005 3:40:51 AM

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:19:44 +0100, "AKL" <ikke.i@bruk.no> wrote:

>Is it possible to connect the 9500 to my laptop (USB), and use it to fax a
>document directly from Word ?
>
>Karen Hansen

Can't answer the above, but I use the fax function in my 9290 with a
seperate dedicated fax number. Works great for both send and receive.
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 7:10:24 AM

Yes, can do. I have one and i did send and receive some fax already,
just like my old 9210.

9500 is the same like 9210/i but better because it have camera, grps,
wifi, bluetooth, bigger memory (i used 1Gb mmc).

But i am still having problem to connect my 9500 wifi to my office wifi
spot.

--
balikoi