hyzzle

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2012
last august i bought a new mobo and processor for my desktop. i then left for the army and now that im back i want to finish updating my system with new video card(s). i dont have a ton of money to spend. the setup i have now is an AMD Phenom II x6 1090T coupled with an ASUS M5A97 EVO mobo. im not sure if 2 smaller cards would be better than 1 bigger one. any suggestions would be much appreciated.

hyzzle

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2012

cool ill check that one out, i have a large screen 47" 1080p, the only problem i have at the moment is currently the amount of screen that is available is about 1 inch on either side over the the amount of screen used :/ not a biggie but hopefully new card will fix that up. Now that that problem is solved also gonna pick up a new hard drive cuz the old hitachi isnt cutting it anymore, such a pain to always have to go back into the bios setup and change the drive connection from AHCI to IDE after every bios change, thanks for the help

Wildwolf

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
cool ill check that one out, i have a large screen 47" 1080p
Size doesn't matter for graphics card , only resolution
i have at the moment is currently the amount of screen that is available is about 1 inch on either side over the the amount of screen used :/
check monitor menu->adjust size or something like this.
95% that graphics card will not resolve this problem