Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

hello,

my wolfenstein game stop suddenly and when i connect me again, i can see
this sentence on the consol : "Punkbuster Client : O/S Exception Notice"

What does it mean ???????????

Thanks for your help !!!

--
::: Antoine :::
<< snowboarding is not a crime >>

peter

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

> my wolfenstein game stop suddenly and when i connect me again, i can see
> this sentence on the consol : "Punkbuster Client : O/S Exception Notice"
>
> What does it mean ???????????

RTFM. You have to be logged on with administrator's privileges

In article <2t1fhbF1ql7igU1@uni-berlin.de>, Peter wrote:
>> my wolfenstein game stop suddenly and when i connect me again, i can see
>> this sentence on the consol : "Punkbuster Client : O/S Exception Notice"
>>
>> What does it mean ???????????
>
> RTFM. You have to be logged on with administrator's privileges

BS.

I have seen the same thing as OP. And, yes I was playing with administrator
privileges. No doubt about it Punkbuster is acting strange lately.

---

peter

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

> >> my wolfenstein game stop suddenly and when i connect me again, i can
see
> >> this sentence on the consol : "Punkbuster Client : O/S Exception
Notice"

> >> What does it mean ???????????
> >
> > RTFM. You have to be logged on with administrator's privileges
> >
> BS.
>
> I have seen the same thing as OP. And, yes I was playing with
administrator
> privileges. No doubt about it Punkbuster is acting strange lately.

I dunno... was playing just fine yesterday. Check out FAQ at
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=faq-et.php - they mention some
adware that will remove your privileges under XP/2K

Jim

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

it means your running illegal OS like hacked windowz.

www.29id.com

"Antoine VAISSIÈRE" <antoine.vaissiere@laposte.net> wrote in message
> hello,
>
> my wolfenstein game stop suddenly and when i connect me again, i can see
> this sentence on the consol : "Punkbuster Client : O/S Exception Notice"
>
> What does it mean ???????????
>
> Thanks for your help !!!
>
> --
> ::: Antoine :::
> << snowboarding is not a crime >>

karlon

I too had this problem but solved it by deleting all my .pk3 files (actually I deleted all files under etmain and then re-installed from my downloaded zip file

problem solved

TRENDING THREADS