FUC*ING sig of the week

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
i'm fuc*ing tired of that fuc*ing sig of the week. if you agree please go to the polls and click yes. i will email the result to fredy.

<font color=red><b><i>you</i> keep talking and i'll pretend i'm listening.</b></font color=red>

Lars_Coleman

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001
It's been that way for about 6 months. You haven't learned to ignore it? I don't come to this site cause of the signature of the week ... so I guess that's the reason it doesn't bother me.

<font color=red>1GHz AMD x MSI K7T-Turbo x 512MB PC133 x 2-Maxtor 30GB/RAID 0 = Stream Line Butterfly</font color=red>

btvillarin

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
<font color=red>you keep talking and i'll pretend i'm listening.</font color=red>

Please check out <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/btvillarin" target="_new">My Website</A> last updated 12/6/01

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
well alot more people are very tired of it as my self. i'm tring to get it changed.

<font color=red><b><i>you</i> keep talking and i'll pretend i'm listening.</b></font color=red>

G

Good luck,lol. We went on about this months ago and they finally changed it. IT belongs to rcf84 so all they will do is change a word or two and then its changed as they did last time.

Just ignore it, fussing about it only increases rcf's ego anyway. :wink:

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink:

G

I don't come to this site cause of the signature of the week either, but that doesn't mean it doesn't annoy me.

HonestJhon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2001
they cant automate the sig of the week with a vote or something???????
that seems odd...
and why the hell is rcf84 the one who ALWAYS has it...when rcf changed it, it changed...it is time to dethrone rcf...hehe...so to speak...
and yeah, i dont come here for the sig o the week, but it is kinda odd to call it the sig of the week, when it stays the same for months.

-DAvid

-Live, Learn, then build your own computer!-

G

It is like a broken record.

<font color=red>alere flamman</font color=red>
PS. <font color=blue>Vote Change Sig of the Week</font color=blue>

G

I guess no one here got any cookies??

GOT MILK?

Sounds like an ID-10-T problem? :wink: