Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Good build for my budget? Around $1000 budget.

Last response: in Systems
Share
December 6, 2012 6:11:54 PM

Good build for my budget? Around a thousand dollar budget. I usually just play games like BF3, CoD, FC3, Crysis, etc. I like to edit HD videos with programs like After Effects. I do graphics designs also with Photoshop and use other programs like Cinema 4D.

My build:


Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, come with Five Fans, window side panel, top HDD dock
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13-128-...

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

SAPPHIRE 100352-2L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible with Intel 1366/1155/775 and AMD FM1/FM2/AM3+
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
December 6, 2012 11:46:56 PM

I'd pick up an SSD if you can, the PSU is a little expensive for the wattage and features. I'd save on the motherboard and change the case but cases are opinion based.

Check out my $1000 build here:
http://www.squidoo.com/electronicandmore#module14731235...
Kingston DDR3 1600 16GB Black +$20: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Total: $1061

You get an SSD, a solid one at that. A better PSU, equivalent motherboard, still just as much ram and a just as good GPU.
m
0
l
December 6, 2012 11:56:39 PM

PCRUSEN said:
Good build for my budget? Around a thousand dollar budget. I usually just play games like BF3, CoD, FC3, Crysis, etc. I like to edit HD videos with programs like After Effects. I do graphics designs also with Photoshop and use other programs like Cinema 4D.

My build:


Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, come with Five Fans, window side panel, top HDD dock
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13-128-...

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

SAPPHIRE 100352-2L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible with Intel 1366/1155/775 and AMD FM1/FM2/AM3+
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Great build nice work! :D 
m
0
l
Related resources
December 7, 2012 12:35:30 AM

aznshinobi said:
I'd pick up an SSD if you can, the PSU is a little expensive for the wattage and features. I'd save on the motherboard and change the case but cases are opinion based.

Check out my $1000 build here:
http://www.squidoo.com/electronicandmore#module14731235...
Kingston DDR3 1600 16GB Black +$20: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Total: $1061

You get an SSD, a solid one at that. A better PSU, equivalent motherboard, still just as much ram and a just as good GPU.


Okay thanks for the response. Any recommendations for the motherboard and PSU? I have swapped motherboards at least 4 times by now. Keep changing my mind on them.
m
0
l
December 7, 2012 12:36:06 AM

bigcyco1 said:
Great build nice work! :D 

Thanks :D 
m
0
l
December 7, 2012 1:17:51 AM

PCRUSEN said:
Okay thanks for the response. Any recommendations for the motherboard and PSU? I have swapped motherboards at least 4 times by now. Keep changing my mind on them.


It's in the build guide! just click on the link...
m
0
l
December 7, 2012 1:32:57 AM

aznshinobi said:
It's in the build guide! just click on the link...

Okay! Thanks!
m
0
l
!