Minolta 7D and Ring Flash

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 29, 2005 5:07:02 PM

Does anyone know if a ring flash works on the Minolta 7D.
I'd like to buy one for macro photography but want to be sure it works
first.

Joe

More about : minolta ring flash

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 9:26:59 PM

stator wrote:

> Does anyone know if a ring flash works on the Minolta 7D.
> I'd like to buy one for macro photography but want to be sure it works
> first.

I suggest you look at the system brochure from Minolta. (I've e-mailed
it to you).

Ye$ the Maxxum ring fla$h $y$tem work$ fine on the Ma$$um 7D. (A "ring"
and a "twin" flash are available, plus you need the controller. I don't
know if the ring flashes from Sigma/Vivitar et al work on the 7D).

Cheers,
Alan.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
!