Daily bash Nikon post

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 30, 2005 1:32:40 AM

Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL

More about : daily bash nikon post

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 1:32:41 AM

Pete D wrote:

> Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL

Wonderful camera comany.
Anonymous
April 30, 2005 2:08:29 AM

news:D 4uap6$6s$2@inews.gazeta.pl...
> Pete D wrote:
>
>> Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL
>
> Wonderful camera comany.

Seriously, they all are, different products for different folks, buy what
suits you and what you want to do.
April 30, 2005 2:42:06 AM

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:32:40 GMT in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, "Pete D"
<no@email.com> wrote:

>Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL

He had evil eyes.
--
Phil Stovell, Hampshire, United Kingdom

I do not reply to usenet posts containing ad hominems.
Except in uk.politics.misc, of course, which is nothing but.
April 30, 2005 3:51:53 AM

Pete D wrote:

> Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL

Just got one of their 6T close up filters to use on my Olympus E300 (and my
mamiya 645). Nice product..
--

Stacey
Anonymous

> Pete D wrote:
>
>> Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL
>

> Just got one of their 6T close up filters to use on my Olympus E300 (and
> my
> mamiya 645). Nice product..
> --
>
> Stacey

How was the DOF with it on? I have been playing with some extension tubes
with some pretty reasonable results.
April 30, 2005 8:50:32 PM

Pete D wrote:

> "Stacey" <fotocord@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Just got one of their 6T close up filters to use on my Olympus E300 (and
>> my
>> mamiya 645). Nice product..
>> --
>>
>> Stacey
>
> How was the DOF with it on?

Same DOF at the same magnification, but I like the fact it has more light
transmission so I can use a higher shutter speed at the same fstop. Quality
seems VERY good so far and the best thing is it works on ANY camera system!
Using it with a zoom lens is cool as you can adjust the magnification while
the focus and the camera position stay the same!
--

Stacey
May 1, 2005 1:54:28 AM

> Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL

Goodie!! -

#1 installing Nikon Capture on a 64 bit machine should be considered as an
alternative sentence to capital punishment for convicted murderers and
rapists.
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 1:54:29 AM

In article <3di9liF6qibetU1@individual.net>,
Parker <nothing@whatsoever.net> wrote:

>"Pete D" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>> Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL
>>

>Goodie!! -
>
>#1 installing Nikon Capture on a 64 bit machine should be considered as an
>alternative sentence to capital punishment for convicted murderers and
>rapists.

No problems with *my* 64-bit machines -- Sun Ultras. There is
no way to install Nikon Capture at all, since they don't run Windows. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

May 1, 2005 1:54:29 AM

"Parker" <nothing@whatsoever.net> wrote in message

> #1 installing Nikon Capture on a 64 bit machine should be considered as an
> alternative sentence to capital punishment for convicted murderers and
> rapists.

I have it installed on my A64 at home, and my partner has it installed on
his dual G5 running Tiger at work. No problems. Now if you're talking about
64 bit Windows, well, that is once again indeed going to be awhile while
Microsoft tries to catch up with Apple.

HMc
May 1, 2005 1:58:49 AM

--

(Sighhhhhhhhhh) are you STILL farting around with that jpeg smearing, over
exposing, noisy little Olympus, Stacey?!

[cue Stacey to direct us all to view her grotesque collection of images that
have been rendered into plasticised parodies through the need to Noise-Ninja
all the speckles out of them!]
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 2:12:42 AM

"DoN. Nichols" <dnichols@d-and-d.com> wrote in message
news:D 50up3$scv$1@fuego.d-and-d.com...
> In article <3di9liF6qibetU1@individual.net>,
> Parker <nothing@whatsoever.net> wrote:
>>
>>"Pete D" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>> Add anti Nikon posts here. Everyone gets a turn. LOL
>>>

>>Goodie!! -
>>
>>#1 installing Nikon Capture on a 64 bit machine should be considered as an
>>alternative sentence to capital punishment for convicted murderers and
>>rapists.
>
> No problems with *my* 64-bit machines -- Sun Ultras. There is
> no way to install Nikon Capture at all, since they don't run Windows. :-)
>
> Enjoy,
> DoN.

I think that is cheating.;-)
May 1, 2005 5:56:29 AM

Parker wrote:

> [cue Stacey to direct us all to view her grotesque collection of images
> [that
> have been rendered into plasticised parodies through the need to
> Noise-Ninja all the speckles out of them!]

LOL don't pop a gasket on us...

--

Stacey
May 1, 2005 2:44:16 PM

--
Thank you for your concern - but it's OK, I'm calm now.

I quite like some of your images, anyway - I think the extruded polythene
look is underrated (can I see the plastic ducks again, please?)
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 6:59:25 PM

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:32:40 GMT, Pete D <no@email.com> wrote:
> Add anti Nikon posts here.

Some of the texts he used to correct the Russian texts
were themselves uncorrected (and inaccurate), according
to Vernadsky.

--
Ben Rosengart (212) 741-4400 x215
--Josh Micah Marshall