Sign in with
Your question

How do i install a email program on windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
February 26, 2012 1:21:55 PM

patmasison@verizon.net
February 26, 2012 1:30:22 PM

u download Thunderbolt Email Software ( it's Free ) , and install it :) 
m
l
February 26, 2012 1:40:17 PM

Or connect to Verizon's web site, log in to your account, and access your email through any web browser. This is rapidly becoming the preferred method for accessing email since your messages are always available no matter which device you are using and you don't have to worry about losing any messages you want to keep if your hard drive fails.
m
l
Related resources
February 26, 2012 1:48:03 PM

It's called IMAP, sewalk, and it works in just that way but uses a decent application instead of a browser.
m
l
February 26, 2012 1:58:10 PM

SkyWalker1726 said:
u download Thunderbolt Email Software ( it's Free ) , and install it :) 

You mean Thunderbird, ofcourse.
m
l
February 26, 2012 2:05:01 PM

I'm quite familiar with what IMAP is. I've been using electronic mail since the days of FidoNet and I've gone through numerous POP/IMAP clients including elm, pine, Eudora, Netscape Messenger, Outlook, Evolution, and Thunderbird as well as GroupWise and Notes. In the end I found I like the consistent interface and platform independence of using a web browser to read email. It's one less application sitting on my hard drive, too. For the vast majority of users in the real world, this is the fastest and easiest way to access email. Unless someone states a need for a particular feature unavailable from their provider's webmail client, I always recommend this method for simplicity's sake.
m
l
February 26, 2012 2:26:54 PM

Oh. You're not ignorant. Sounds good. :D 
m
l
March 5, 2012 12:34:37 PM

KonstantinDK said:
You mean Thunderbird, ofcourse.

lol my mistake
m
l