MHO Donations

If you've been to our front page, you will see the good ol' donations
box.

As always, we do not require donations, but donations are very much
appreciated and go to help cover costs of:

- Bandwidth
- Servers
- Game Servers, including match servers
- Software costs (purchased new McAfee Internet suite for each web
server to protect against future shenanigans ;))
- Misc. costs
So, if you find it in your heart... -use the link.- :bigok:

Guilt session over. :alcoholic

--
Jarvis

[image:
http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/image.php?u=1&type=siguploader&dateline=1119050304]
Jarvis's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=1
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=985
2 answers Last reply
More about donations

    Please forgive.

    We are still working out bugs of our new site and this should not have gone
    upstream.

    We look forward to chatting with you all regarding BF2, so don't hold this
    as a strike. We're almost up to speed and all the speed bumps are about
    gone.

    Sorry again. :(

    -Brian a.k.a. Jarvis

    > If you've been to our front page, you will see the good ol' donations
    > box.
    >
    > As always, we do not require donations, but donations are very much
    > appreciated and go to help cover costs of:
    >

    > - Bandwidth
    > - Servers
    > - Game Servers, including match servers
    > - Software costs (purchased new McAfee Internet suite for each web
    > server to protect against future shenanigans ;))
    > - Misc. costs
    > So, if you find it in your heart... -use the link.- :bigok:
    >
    > Guilt session over. :alcoholic
    >

    > --
    > Jarvis
    >
    > [image: