Fastest Nokia 6230 -> PC connection

Hi
I just got myself a bluetooth USB adapter to connect my Nokia 6230 to my
PC but I'm a bit disappointed with the speed (21KB/Sec). Is there a faster
way to connect my phone?

cheers
--
Darren
2 answers Last reply

    DKU-2 cable is the fastest solution. It may reach values up to 2 Megabits/s.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Darren!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 12 Jan 2005
    14:15:03 -0000 from address nobody@home.com:

    >Hi
    > I just got myself a bluetooth USB adapter to connect my Nokia 6230
    >to my
    >PC but I'm a bit disappointed with the speed (21KB/Sec). Is there a
    >faster
    >way to connect my phone?

    >cheers
    >--
    >Darren

    On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:01:38 +0300, "Oxygen Software"
    <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

    >DKU-2 cable is the fastest solution. It may reach values up to 2 Megabits/s.
    >
    >If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    >program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    >http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    FFS, HE DID NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SOFTWARE

    STOP SPAMMING THIS NEWSGROUP support@oxygensoftware.com

    --

    Shevek

    Get DigiGuide - a downloadable desktop PC TV and Radio Guide
    http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=31493

    Get Firefox!

Nokia Connection