i have bought this pc ....... i built it up and Sunday i will receive it
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5
Cpu Quad Core I7 3820
Ram 16 Gb Corsair DDR3 1600 Hz or 2133 Hz not sure
Vga GTX 660 TI 2Gb
SSD 128 Gb and H.D 1 Tera Sata 3
Monitor 21.5 "
Cooler (Gas system) and 600WT power supply
The case to be honest not sure about it .... but i think its called E1-A8 or something like that
i am an architect and use the pc for work and graphics.... 3d max... autocad.... revit .... photoshop.... and video editing programes
please tell me is it good or i need something else ?

socialfox

Distinguished
Looks very good, the hyperthreading will help you out based on the things you do. Anyways what is meant by "gas system" and what model is the power supply? You generally don't want to skimp on the power supply.

Anyways is this already bought and in delivery or is it already in your hands?

Could've gone with the 3770k, how much did you pay for the 3820?

rami17

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

actually maaan .... i wanted to the 3770 k badly.... but it wasnt compatible with the motherboard
i payed half of the money ..... and will buy the rest of the amount on sunday
i dont know what is the cooler name or the power supply name or model :(
i paid almost 2000% for the pc...... including the monitor and the shipping and the tax

socialfox

Distinguished
I know but you could have also gone for a Z77 motherboard to support the 3770k, and that would have costed less than the X79 motherboard.

Anyways is this your motherboard?
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128531

Kinda expensive.... then again I have never made such a high end build and so perhaps costs like that is normal. Though a high end Z77 board would cost less.
Anyways $2000 is kind of a lot. I guess they're charging you quite a bit for building the computer and stuff like that...

rami17

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

i am not expert in pc and technology stuff
i asked alot about a good pc for graphics.... am planning to design very heavy stuff on max and revit... and need less render time and better navigation in the programs......
my friends gave me the names of these pieces ...... and i checked the internet and found they r good.... but still little worried to be honest.... the price was before about 2500 $.... so i changed the market where i ll buy
and yes this is the motherboard

zrobbb

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
Seems like a good build, although I think it is really important that you buy a PSU from a reputable manufacturer, skimping on a PSU could cause a lot of issues. Other than that it seems like a really strong build. Have fun.

rami17

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

thanks alot :D
i dont know what is psu .. but i ll ask my friend to check it out for me :D thanks

rami17

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

first my cooler system was
CORSAIR ALL IN 1 WATER COOLING H100 FOR CPU
then my friend said that the company that will bring me the pc recommended a gas cooler system ... because its much better and new..... and i had to pay 50 dollars for that.......
so i thought its better... so i ll bring it because it was recommended..... i know this maybe a stupid move... to trust them... but im not expert as i said .....
once i recieve it ... i ll send the PSU and the Cooler model exactly.... :(