The old wolfenstein game

Jun 16, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Hi,

Can anybody help ?
All the websites claim in their cheatcodes that the old original
"nostalgic" original 3D version is available with something like ...
/give useless_nostalgia 1

I've tried endless combinations ... can all these websites be wrong.
Is this classic an urban myth of the RTCW world.

cheers

Mul

q@1.2.3 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody help ?
> All the websites claim in their cheatcodes that the old original
> "nostalgic" original 3D version is available with something like ...
> /give useless_nostalgia 1
>
> I've tried endless combinations ... can all these websites be wrong.
> Is this classic an urban myth of the RTCW world.

/cg_uselessnostalgia 1
maybe? Been a long time since i played RTCW but IIRC this one "just"
changes the HUD, I don't remember there being original Wolf3D hidden
somewhere.

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Copied from my config the right command is:

/cg_uselessNostalgia 1
It only works in MP mode and does nothing more then changes the hud and the
weapon.Wolf3d is never a unlockable thing. It was only included in a special
version.