  • Games
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 2:10:51 AM

Is this game also playable on nokia 6600? I read on some forums that the
colours would be bad.

More about : colin mcrae rally 2005 ngage

Anonymous
January 25, 2005 12:16:47 PM

"thrilla_from_manilla" <no@you.dont> wrote in message
> Is this game also playable on nokia 6600? I read on some forums that the
> colours would be bad.

Don't know for sure that it works on 6600, but I don't see any reason why
the colours would be affected... the 6600 and NGage are near identical in
hardware terms and have the same display capabilities. Try it and report
back.

--
Sy/\/apZ