Sync with Microsoft Money

Is anyone aware of a program what would allow me to sync with Microsoft
Money. I know there are several programs out there that will allow me
to export QIF files, but are there any that will allow import as well
(or just plain sync like a Palm would)?

I'm also looking for a list management program, similar to listpro from
Iliumsoft.

I'm a recent convert from a Treo to the Symbian OS. So far, I love it,
but I'm having a hard time finding these two programs that would make my
smartphone complete.

Thanks,
-J
1 answer Last reply
More about sync microsoft money

    The One wrote:

    I am looking for programs that will run on a Nokia 6620.

    > Is anyone aware of a program what would allow me to sync with
    > Microsoft Money. I know there are several programs out there that
    > will allow me to export QIF files, but are there any that will allow
    > import as well (or just plain sync like a Palm would)?
    >
    > I'm also looking for a list management program, similar to listpro
    > from Iliumsoft.
    >
    > I'm a recent convert from a Treo to the Symbian OS. So far, I love
    > it, but I'm having a hard time finding these two programs that would
    > make my smartphone complete.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > -J

Nokia Microsoft