  • Nokia
  • Microsoft
Last response: in Brands
January 14, 2005 2:28:58 AM

Is anyone aware of a program what would allow me to sync with Microsoft
Money. I know there are several programs out there that will allow me
to export QIF files, but are there any that will allow import as well
(or just plain sync like a Palm would)?

I'm also looking for a list management program, similar to listpro from
Iliumsoft.

I'm a recent convert from a Treo to the Symbian OS. So far, I love it,
but I'm having a hard time finding these two programs that would make my
smartphone complete.

Thanks,
-J

More about : sync microsoft money

Anonymous
January 14, 2005 2:36:29 AM

I am looking for programs that will run on a Nokia 6620.

!