Good enough?

iconnor

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
Hey guys,
i want to buy a pc for a budget price that will do the following:
Adobe master collection, (mainly photoshop and a bit of video)
screen recording an run a few alright programs at the same time (i plan to make windows tutorials)
not much gaming maybe like the odd game of minecraft every now and then, (not really intending to play many games)
plenty of web surfing

The link to the pc is as follows - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intel-I3-3220-3-3Ghz-Gaming-Pc-Computer-500Gb-4Gb-Ddr3-ATI-HD-6670-2GB-Vantage-/120994929530?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item1c2bdc1b7a

i was also looking at a few cheaper ones with an amd fx 4100 and 4170, but after reading lots on the web people really go against amd? maybe someone can clear this up for me - thanks!

i am aware you can get 8gb ram and 1tb hdd for the same price with a really bad case but i just love this case.

Thanks alot to everyone who responds,
Connor. :wahoo:

iconnor

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012

I have bought of their website before but thanks for looking out for that,

Im on a tight budget at the moment, ive looked for hours at an i5, i just think its an over kill for what i need and it will be so hard to stretch to get it in my budget, besides i could swap it out and sell the i3 one day. Thanks for the responses!

iconnor

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012

I will look around but since theyre so new i cant find a prebuilt anywhere, and i dont fancy building another pc.
your right about it out performing the i3 in man aspects though,

once again, Thanks so much :)