3620 Lock Code Problem

Last response: in Brands
January 14, 2005 3:07:22 AM

I put a new lock code in my 3620 (phone lock, not SIM lock). It requires
that you do this twice, to make sure you got it right. When I try to change
it, it tells me I am entering the wrong code. WTF? I was very slow and
deliberate on entring it, and it's a birthday so I would not forget it. It
does not have me locked out of the phone, but neither can I lock the phone.
(And after a few incorrect tries it makes you wait 5 minutes before it will
let you try again.) What is the fix here?

More about : 3620 lock code problem

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 10:40:11 AM

hi, that's also what happened to my nokia 3650 phone, i called nokia
care line to ask what should be done to my phone... and said that i
should bring it to their care center... i have visited a cell phone
repair shop and ask what possible things can be done to my phone, he
said he can re-format it, all files stored in my phone memory shall be
lost...please reply to my email mapetears@yahoo.com ;)  thanks! what
more can we do to save the files...

--
mapetears