HELP! Need last few parts/edit parts! First build.

racefan15

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Hey guys, I am new to here, found it while trying to find my original post. I have a little story for you guys. I am looking to get a new system, mine is from 2006 and is horrible. I am hoping for fairly cheap. I was looking for some on the Google, and i stumbled across a in depth Guide on how to get the parts, as well as how to put them all together correctly. I lost it, and this is all that i got off of it. If you happen to know the page, let me know. A few things i remember about it: It had a tanish background, i believe. Every time you moved on to a step, you had to go to the bottom and would be redirected to a different page. It had these items on it, and i believe it was a 650W power supply. It had the monitor, Os, etc. I would like to get that back, but i cant find it, so i posted here. I think the tag on the total was around $1200.

Approximate Purchase Date: Around Christmas.

Budget Range: As low as i can get, for a fairly good computer. Maxing $900

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Live streaming/recording (while gaming), browsing the web

Are you buying a monitor: No

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg.com, wherever i can get cheapest.

Parts Preferences: Intel CPU, Raedon/ Nvidia Graphics.

Overclocking: If Possible.

SLI or Crossfire: If possible.

Your Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768

Additional Comments: Would like the best one for the buck. Looking to run just League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, ETC on as best as i can.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: Old system.

i do NOT need the following: OS, Mouse, Keyboard, Hard Drive(s), Optical Drive(s), Speakers, Monitor.
ALL I NEED ARE: Case, Power, Motherboard, Ram, Video card, Possibly sound card (depending in built in is good, you tell me) CPU, any heat sink/cords not included in the items that are linked.

I have a few of the parts i would like selected (Will edit if needed)

Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX Intel 7 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel Z77 Express, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, CrossFireX Ready

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K BX806237i53570K Processor - Quad Core, 6MB L3 Cache, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), Socket H2 (LGA1155), 95W, Fan, Unlocked, Retail

Video Card: ASUS HD7850-DC2-2GD5-V2 Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Also, i need to know if i have a 64 bit or 32 bit OS, or does it not matter? Which i need, i have both.

Thanks.

racefan15

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Is there anyway to reduce the price at all? The CPU cooler, Case? Brand of ram (Still want a good ram brand and speed, but any cheaper?) Or is that the cheapest you could make it?