snooping scope???

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

i'm in the supply depot / V2 rocket level.

having just a little trouble trying to find the M1S snooping scope. where
the hell is it???? i may be seeing it and just walking past it or perhaps
i'm not running the cursor over the correct box. idunno.

someone tell me where it is so i can locate it and stow away on the supply
truck.

thanks

jjw

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:47:24 +0000, John Winkler wrote:

> having just a little trouble trying to find the M1S snooping scope. where
> the hell is it???? i may be seeing it and just walking past it or perhaps
> i'm not running the cursor over the correct box. idunno.

It's under a tree, below a parachute which is stuck up in the tree.
Somewhere out around the perimeter of the map, as I recall.

Linux Registered User #327951

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

To find the rifle you need to go throu the tunnel and go to the tower there
turn right and go to the far end of the path.
There is a parachute with some crates with a thompson some ammo and the
snooper rifle.

"Dan C" <youmustbejoking@invalid.org> schreef in bericht
> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:47:24 +0000, John Winkler wrote:
>
>> having just a little trouble trying to find the M1S snooping scope.
>> where
>> the hell is it???? i may be seeing it and just walking past it or
>> perhaps
>> i'm not running the cursor over the correct box. idunno.
>
> It's under a tree, below a parachute which is stuck up in the tree.
> Somewhere out around the perimeter of the map, as I recall.
>
> --
> If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
> Linux Registered User #327951

TRENDING THREADS