Don't see any servers!

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

I am try to play ET but no servers come up......any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

artie

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:49:44 +0000, notty wrote:

> I am try to play ET but no servers come up......any help would be
> appreciated.

You probably aren't swinging the dead chicken around your head three times
(and lifting your left foot off the floor) before starting the game, are
you?

Linux Registered User #327951

"notty" <notty@aus.com> wrote in message
> I am try to play ET but no servers come up......any help would be
> appreciated.

Have you patched your installation to 1.02 using the patch? If not, and
you're still on 1.0, it's possible that there are no servers running 1.0 any
more.

Also, might you have anything blocking incoming UDP packets from the
servers? Maybe a firewall or router that it's a bit too restrictive?

Dan

TRENDING THREADS