Upgrade low profile card

Currently running a8 3870k crossfired with a 6570. Screen Resolution is 1360x768. Play Kingdoms of Amalur mostly. Looking for a low profile card that will be an improvement over my current crossfire config. I know i will lose the ability to use dual graphics with the APU if I go with a more powerful card. What low profile card would be an improvement over my Current setup? Been researching 6750, 7750,
9 answers Last reply
More about upgrade profile card
  1. 7750 will be fine and it only needs 400 watt psu which now a days a common one
  2. any idea how this would compare to the xfx 640 dd that was just released? I try to stay with AMD but when it comes to low profile you jsut dont have a lot of choices. I havent been able to find anything on this card.
  3. thats not low profile
  4. The gtx650 is not low profile. The 7750 is the fastest half height card and this is the one I would go with: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129263&name=Desktop-Graphics-Cards
  5. why the visiontek? and this will be a big improvement over my current dual graphics?
  6. 7750 is good for high to medium gaming best of luck for it
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Screen Resolution Graphics Product