Im having a problem wit loading a driver need for a
missing file of DNE2000.sys and also neiswan.sys for the
operations of xp and i dont know the link in getting to
it please help me in this matter i know it has somethang
to do with a device unkown in my Network adapters its
some that shows a !!!! in the side of it if u can please
send me the correct link to Flava_2k@yahoo.com

"deshon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Im having a problem wit loading a driver need for a
> missing file of DNE2000.sys and also neiswan.sys for the

'ndiswan.sys' i think you meant to say
'dne2000.sys' is deterministic network enhancer (which you likely don't need
anyway)

if your internet/network is working OK, then i suggest you disable that
malfunctioning network component in the Windows Device Manager, monitor the
situation, if no problems, then go back to device manager and Uninstall the
driver, restart Windows. Windows will prompt you to re-install the driver
if it is required, which doesn't appear to be the case. otherwise, let us
know the exact error message you're encountering and the details of network
hardware installed in your machine.

> operations of xp and i dont know the link in getting to
> it please help me in this matter i know it has somethang
> to do with a device unkown in my Network adapters its
> some that shows a !!!! in the side of it if u can please
> send me the correct link to Flava_2k@yahoo.com

more info can be found here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compat/appshelp/EN/ahredir.asp?AppHelpId=50020

http://www.deterministicnetworks.com/Products/dne.asp