sisagp.sys

a b \ Driver
August 26, 2004 3:04:50 AM

when i did my system recovery from dick after i had a pop
up window asking to update the sisagp.sys and i dont know
how to find this one! i did look on original cD came with
my pc but i still could not find it.
Could anyone please tell me how to solve this problem. I
am not sure if this is related to graphic accelarator or
not? or where can i down load this file so i can get my
pc working properly.
I thank you for the respond to me.

More about : sisagp sys

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 26, 2004 1:57:59 PM

See:
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:nJ_4DoaygUgJ:www.tec...

(Scroll down a bit and you'll find the same query as you have and the
answer).
www.coribright.com

!