sisagp.sys

when i did my system recovery from dick after i had a pop
up window asking to update the sisagp.sys and i dont know
how to find this one! i did look on original cD came with
my pc but i still could not find it.
Could anyone please tell me how to solve this problem. I
am not sure if this is related to graphic accelarator or
not? or where can i down load this file so i can get my
pc working properly.
I thank you for the respond to me.
1 answer Last reply
More about sisagp

    See:
    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:nJ_4DoaygUgJ:www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php%3Fthreadid%3D8356+sisagp.sys&hl=en

    (Scroll down a bit and you'll find the same query as you have and the
    answer).
    www.coribright.com

    "kosrom" <kosrom@hotamil.com> wrote in message
    > when i did my system recovery from dick after i had a pop
    > up window asking to update the sisagp.sys and i dont know
    > how to find this one! i did look on original cD came with
    > my pc but i still could not find it.
    > Could anyone please tell me how to solve this problem. I
    > am not sure if this is related to graphic accelarator or
    > not? or where can i down load this file so i can get my
    > pc working properly.
    > I thank you for the respond to me.

Drivers Device Driver Windows XP